The FTSE NAREIT Preferred Stock Index is a rules-based index that is designed to track the performance of all publicly traded, non-convertible, perpetual preferred stocks issued by companies that are members of the FTSE NAREIT All REITs Index. The index is calculated on a market capitalization weighted basis with capping to avoid single issuer concentration.
The FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Real Estate Index Series is designed to represent general trends in eligible real estate equities worldwide. The index series now covers Global, Developed and Emerging indexes, as well the UK’s AIM market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the FTSE Nareit Preferred Stock Index, FTSE Nareit US Indexes and FTSE EPRA Nareit Indexes.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Closing Market Capitalization, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Exchange, Gross Adjustment Factor, Index Map Symbol, Industry Level Codes, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Value, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Issuer Description, Last Price Date, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Call Date, Next Call price, Next Coupon Date, Next Date of Portfolio, Notional Outstanding in Local Currency, Number of Shares Outstanding, Par Value, Property Sector, Reference Date, Restricted Investable Factor, Restricted Investable Market Value, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Source Country Code, Tax Rate – RIMES Calculated, Ticker, Total Dividends, Total Return, Type, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
- Index Items – Dividend Adjustment Factor, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Ex Dividend Adjustment, Gross Index, Hedged Price Index, Hedged Total Return, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Opening Market Value, Opening Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.