The FTSE Nordic Index series is designed to represent the performance of the Danish, Finnish and Swedish equity markets. The indices are free float adjusted, liquidity tested and managed by an independent committee to provide the most transparent and easy way to access this exciting market.
The FTSE Nordic 30 Index tracks the performance of the 30 largest and most liquid companies in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, in real-time for the purpose of derivative trading.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts data for the FTSE Nordic 30 Index and approximately 80 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Dividend Xdate Adjustment, Gross Index, Market Capitalisation, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Yield (Percent), etc.
- Company Items: Date of Portfolio, Index Marker, Industry Code (Icb), Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, ISO Country Of Quotation, Market Value, Second Line Flag, Sector (Icb), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Subsector (Icb), Supersector (Icb), Unadjusted Price in Local Currency, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.