The FTSE Global RIC Capped Indexes provide the market cap weighted index base for individual countries and regions. Based on the flagship FTSE All-World Index Series, which captures more than 90% of the world’s investable market cap, the FTSE Global RIC Capped Indexes cover large and mid cap stocks listed in the Developed and Emerging markets. The capping methodology, which is implemented quarterly, aims to adhere to the Regulated Investment Company (RIC) concentration requirements. This methodology is applied to help ETF providers meet US continuous listing standards and provide diversified index exposure to the target market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 3500 companies and 46 indexes. Index coverage includes various FTSE RIC Capped indices in developed Europe and Asia ex Japan regions.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Capping Factor, Currency Code, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Exchange Identification Code, Float Market Value, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Index Map Symbol, Industry Levels, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, ISIN Code, Last Modified Date, Last Price Date, Local Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Reference Date, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Source Investable Market Value, Total Return, Tracker Change Code, Unadjusted Price, etc.
- Index Items – Gross Index in Indonesian Rupiah, Market Capitalization in Indonesian Rupiah, Price Index in Indonesian Rupiah, Yield, Dividend Adjustment Factor, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index, Hedged Gross Index, Hedged Index in Local Currency, Hedged Index Symbol, Hedged Net Index, Hedged Price Index in US Dollars, Index Flag, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Adjustment Factor, Net Dividend Year To Date, Net Index, Next Day Constituent File Flag, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day File Flag, Next Day Gross Index Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Gross Index Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Market Value in US Dollars, Next Day Net Index Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Net Index Level Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Nominal Yield, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Year to Date Ex Dividend Adjustment, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.