The FTSE Shariah indexes have been designed as the basis for trading and benchmarking of financial products, such as institutional and retail funds, exchange traded funds, derivatives contracts, etc. The FTSE Shariah Global Equity Index, part of the FTSE Global Equity Index Series, covers all regions across both developed and emerging markets, to create a comprehensive Shariah indexing solution. This series has been fully certified as Shariah-compliant through the issue of a Fatwa.
FTSE All-World index series is a stock market index that covers over 3,100 companies in 47 countries starting in 1986. It is calculated and published by the FTSE Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange which originated as a joint venture between the Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
- FTSE Shariah Japan Index – 200 companies, 1 index (FTSE JAPAN 100 SHARIAH INDEX)
- FTSE All World Shariah Indexes, 3000 companies, 100 indices (FTSE ADVANCED EMERGING SHARIAH INDEX, FTSE ALL-WORLD BRIC SHARIAH INDEX, FTSE ALL-WORLD ex, etc.)
- FTSE All-World Japan Early Indexes-700 companies, 2 indices (FTSE Japan Index)
Some of the data items available for Shariah indices include:
- Company Items: Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Country Name, Currency Code, Date, Description, Dividend Per Share, Dividend Yield, Industry Code, Industry Description, Investable Factor, Investable Value In Local Currency, Investable Weight, Ivestable Value, Local Security Code, Market Value In Local Currency, Market Weight, Net Adjusted Factor, Sector Code, Sector Description, Sedol, Shares Outstanding, Source Country, Stock Exchange Code, Subsector Code, Subsector Description, Supersector Code/ Description, Symbol, Unadjusted Price, etc.
- Index Items: Ex-Dividend Adjustment, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Symbol, Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.