FTSE Russell is a global index leader that provides innovative benchmarking, analytics and data solutions for investors worldwide. FTSE Russell calculates thousands of indexes that measure and benchmark markets and asset classes in more than 70 countries, covering 98% of the investable market globally.
UCITS Capped Indexes are market-capitalization weighted indexes designed to limit concentration in any single security as part of the Undertakings for Collective Investment of Transferable Securities (UCITS ) diversification requirements for European Union registered funds. Single or two-level capping approaches are available to limit the weight of companies. Buffers are utilized to ensure that the constituents do not breach the desired targets.
The indexes Brazil, China, India, Korea – 30/18 represent the performance of large and mid-capitalization stocks in the individual country. To limit over-concentration in any single security, constituents of the respective indexes are capped quarterly so that the largest company’s weight does not exceed 30% and any remaining company weight does not exceed 18%.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1380 companies and 4 indices, e.g. FTSE Capped Indexes (Brazil, China, India, Korea – 30/18).
Some of the data items available include:
- ICB code and industry, number of constituents, Investability, Liquidity, Capping, Company weights, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.