The FTSE UK Commercial Property Index Series is designed to track the UK commercial property market. The indices provide investors with a definitive daily measure of the performance of investable, institutional grade commercial property diversified across the UK. The indices are derived from the values of the index constituents that are available for purchase in the market and are carefully chosen through a top down process to represent the “investable” market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES currently hosts four indices:
- FTSE ALL UK Property Index
- FTSE UK Retail Property Index
- FTSE UK Office Property Index
- FTSE UK Industrial Property Index
Some of the Index items available include:
- Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Gross Index, Gross Index, Database Symbol (Source), Gross Index in British Pound Sterling, Index Flag, Last Price Date, Net Index, Net Index in British Pound Sterling, Price Index, etc.