The FTSE UK Level Annuity Index Series is a set of benchmarks designed to allow users to compare changes in the value of a pre-retirement fund with changes in annuity prices. Annuity rates differ depending on individual circumstances, and the series reflects this with multiple indexes representing a range of retirement profiles, creating a suitable comparison to assess fund performance. The index series is calculated daily, using the average of the three highest annuity rates for different retirement profiles (Early, Standard, Late).
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 12 indexes; including various FTSE UK Level Adjusted Annuities and Annuity Single and Joint indexes.
Some of the data items currently available include:
- Annuity Rate, Parameters (B0-4, C1-4), Macaulay Duration, Interest Rate, Last Price Date, Price Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.