The FTSE UK series of indexes is designed to represent the performance of UK companies, providing investors with a comprehensive and complementary set of indexes that measure the performance of the major capital and industry segments of the UK market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 5000 companies and 1000 indices Index coverage includes:
- FTSE 100, 250, 350
- WBGI-DM, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
Index Items: Currency, Dividend Yield, Iso Country Code, Iso Currency Code, Gross Index, Market Cap (Act), Net Cover, Number Of Constituents, Price Index, Price/Earnings, etc.
Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Corporate Action Description, Dividend Type, Exchange Rate, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Market Cap Factor, Number of Shares, Price Return, Subsector, Supersector, Systematic Risk, Total Risk, Unadjusted Price, Volume, Weight, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.