FTSE Group has launched two new indexes that, for the first time, provide a comprehensive solution for investment in this exciting emerging market. The FTSE Vietnam Index Series represents the performance of Vietnamese companies trading on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange.
- FTSE Vietnam All-Share Index: a broad market benchmark covering the top 90% of the eligible universe by full market capitalisation (before the application of investability weightings)
- FTSE Vietnam Index: a tradable index covering a subset of the FTSE Vietnam All-Share Index, comprising companies that have sufficient foreign ownership availability
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 140 companies and 2 indices – FTSE Vietnam and FTSE All Share Vietnam Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Currency Code
- Industry Code
- Industry Description
- Investable Factor
- Investable Value
- Investable Weight
- Market Value
- Price Index
- Shares Outstanding
- Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.