FTSE WPU represents an exchange rate between the basket of currencies/ commodities and the US Dollar, providing a facility to control currency risks arising from exchange rate fluctuation and the erosion of purchasing power.
- FTSE World Parity Unit (WPU) is a currency unit comprising a basket of developed currencies, emerging currencies and storable commodities.
- The FTSE WPU is a spot reference rate.
- WPU provides a mechanism to assist organisations to control investment risks and to diversify currency risks at lower cost.
- Clear, transparent and freely available index rules are overseen by an independent committee of leading market professionals.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 12 currency indices, including: WPU / (Australian Dollar, Brazilian Real, Canadian Dollar, Chinese Yuan, Euro, GB Pound, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, Russian Ruble, Swiss Franc, US Dollar).
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Index Flag
- Last Price Date
- Spot Rate
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.