The FTSE ESG Ratings covers a large global universe of securities in the FTSE All-World Developed Index based on a transparent and consistent methodology that measures risk and performance across a variety of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) areas. A risk relative scoring method is used, where a company’s exposure to each theme influences indicator applicability and weighting rather than taking a generic or sector only approach.
The FTSE ESG Ratings offer an objective and flexible service for asset owners, asset managers and consultants to integrate ESG considerations into investments and stewardship approaches. The Ratings can be used in a variety of ways, building a basis for active portfolio management, company engagement, customized indices, ESG risk analysis or research and analysis.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts data for approximately 7200 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: description, gross index, market capitalisation, numbers of constituents, price index, symbol, yield, etc.
- Company Items: annual dividend, country code, country description, currency code, cusip, date, exchange code, index map, industry level codes, investable factor, investable market value, investable weight, market value, market weight, sedol, shares outstanding, source country code, unadjusted price, yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.