The FTSE4Good Index Series is designed to measure the performance of companies demonstrating strong Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices. Transparent management and clearly-defined ESG criteria make FTSE4Good indexes suitable tools to be used by a wide variety of market participants when creating or assessing sustainable investment products. FTSE4Good indexes can be used in four main ways:
- Financial products – as tools in the creation of index-tracking investments, financial instruments or fund products focused on sustainable investment.
- Research – to identify environmentally and socially sustainable companies.
- Reference – as a transparent and evolving global ESG standard against which companies can assess their progress and achievement.
- Benchmarking – as a benchmark index to track the performance of sustainable investment portfolios.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts data for approximately 1650 companies and 12 indexes.
Index coverage includes:
- FTSE4GOOD Europe 50 Index, Europe Benchmark Index, Global 100 Index, Global Benchmark Index, Japan Benchmark Index, UK 50 Index, UK Benchmark Index, US 100 Index, US Benchmark Index, etc.
Some of the items available include:
- Index Items: description, gross index, market capitalisation, numbers of constituents, price index, symbol, yield, etc.
- Company Items: annual dividend, country code, country description, currency code, cusip, date, exchange code, index map, industry level codes, investable factor, investable market value, investable weight, market value, market weight, sedol, shares outstanding, source country code, unadjusted price, yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.