FTSEurofirst Index Series is a joint product of FTSE and Euronext, a cross-border European exchange for equities, bonds, derivatives and commodities. The FTSEurofirst Index Series provides a range of liquid and transparent pan-European and Eurozone indices, which track equity performance across the region as a whole, and across 18 industry sectors. Headline indices include:
- FTSEurofirst 80 Index – comprises the 60 largest companies ranked by market capitalisation in the FTSE Eurozone Index and 20 additional companies selected for their size and sector representation.
- FTSEurofirst 100 Index – comprises the 60 largest companies ranked by market capitalisation in the FTSE Developed Europe Index and 40 additional companies selected for their size and sector representation.
- FTSEurofirst 300 Index – comprises the 300 largest companies ranked by market capitalisation in the FTSE Developed Europe Index. The index has a number of sub-indices derived from it:
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1600 indices and 900 companies. Some of the data items available for this data source include the following:
Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alpha, Annual Dividend, Beta, Closing Number of Shares, Corporate Action Description, Country Description, Currency Code Price, Dividend Per Share Gross, Eurotop 100 Flag, Exchange Identification Code, Exchange Rate, FTSE Family Flag Level 1, Gross Return, Index Marker, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value , Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Value, Investable Weight, Investible Weight Factor, ISIN Code, Market Capitalization Factor, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Next Day Flag, Number of Shares Outstanding, Price Return , Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Source Country Code, Status Flag, Systematic Risk, Total Return, Total Risk, Total Volume Traded, Unadjusted Price, Volume, Weight in Country, Weight in Index, etc.
Index Items – Country Code, Currency Code, Gross Index, Industry Code, Industry Group Code, Industry Level Code, ISO Country Code, ISO Currency Code, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Pre-ICB Industry Description, Price Index, Sector Code, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.