The Giliberto-Levy Commercial Mortgage Performance Index (“G-L Index” or “GLCMPI”) measures the investment performance of select private-market investments in commercial real estate debt. Specifically, the Index tracks fixed-rate, fixed-term senior loans that are made by and held in the investment portfolios (“on balance sheet”) of institutional lenders such as life insurance companies and pension funds. When creating the Index in 1993 our aim was to provide a total rate of return that tracked income, price movements and credit effects.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Giliberto-Levy Commercial Mortgage Performance Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Description, Last Price Date, Price Index, Database Source, Database Symbol, Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.