The GLIO Index is a free float weighted index tracking the performance of the leading and most liquid infrastructure companies worldwide. This index is designed to enable comparisons between listed and unlisted infrastructure assets, making it possible for investors to blend their infrastructure exposure. The GLIO Index eligible infrastructure sectors are based on the broader industry standard EDHECInfra TICCS® classification system. Companies eligible for inclusion must have a free float market percentage of at least 15 percent, a free float market capitalization above 0.02 percent of the overall GLIO Index and a minimum average trading volume of greater that 25 percent of free float shares over twelve months.
- Base date: 31 December 1999
- Base value: 100
- Calculation frequency: Daily
- Currencies: AUD, EUR, LOC and USD
- Geographies: World, continents, regions, zones and countries
- Sectors: Communications Infrastructure, Energy Transportation & Storage, Regulated Network Utilities, Renewable Generation, Transportation
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 168 companies and 517 GLIO indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items: Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, Float Market Value, Float Market Value in US Dollars, Free Float Factor, Last Price Date, Net Return, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Price in Local Currency, etc.
- Index Items: Average Dividend Return Net, Average Dividend Return Net in Australian Dollars, Float Market Capitalization, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Price Return, Price Return in Australian Dollars, Price Return in Local Currency, Price Return in US Dollars, Total Return in Local Currency, Total Return in US Dollars, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.