- GPR General Index – reflects the performance of the full global universe of property companies.
- GPR 250 Property Securities Index – consists of the 250 most liquid property companies worldwide, and only uses the tradable market capitalization of these companies as index weights.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 215 indices and 900 companies.
Index coverage includes:
- GPR 250 and GPR General Indices, while constituent coverage includes GPR High Income REIT, Hedged, Adjusted, and UK-capped Constituents, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items: continent description, country description, description, isin, market value, market value currency, sector code, sedol, shares investable, unadjusted price, unadjusted price currency, etc.
- Index Items: daily dividend return, gross index, numbers of constituents, open market value, price index, etc.