Global Property Research (GPR), a specialized provider of benchmarking solutions covering the listed real estate sector, has teamed with leading real asset ESG data provider GRESB to provide institutional investors with following index series:
- GPR Europe ESG + Index – consists of the 50 most liquid real estate companies in Europe. Individual Free Float Market Caps are adjusted based on GRESB Real Estate Assessment and GRESB Public Disclosure scores.
- GPR Europe ex-UK ESG + Index – consists of the 50 most liquid real estate companies in Europe excluding United Kingdom (thereby minimizing British Pound Sterling exposure Individual Free Float Market Caps). These are adjusted based on GRESB Real Estate Assessment and GRESB Public Disclosure scores.
- GPR Eurozone ESG+ Index – consists of the 50 most liquid real estate companies in the Eurozone region thereby minimizing non-Euro exposure. Individual Free Float Market Caps are adjusted based on GRESB Real Estate Assessment and GRESB Public Disclosure scores.
The ESG+ index series cover the majority of the market capitalization of the relevant GPR General Quoted Index and remains highly diversified to countries and sectors while avoiding exposure to companies that are traded less frequently. Passive funds can invest in the indices, while active funds can demonstrate their value add by selecting stocks that outperform the particular index series. Each index series consists of the 50 most liquid constituents in the relevant region, where index constituent weights are adjusted based on the individual company’s ESG performance (as measured by GRESB with higher scoring companies receiving increased weights).
Investors are able to discuss with GPR the creation of bespoke ESG + indices based on alternative geographical carve-outs such as World and World ex-USA.
- About GRESB: GRESB is an environmental, social and governance (ESG) benchmark for real assets, providing standardized and validated ESG data to the capital markets. GRESB is a benchmark for property companies and funds worldwide, based on data collected annually through the GRESB Survey.
- About GPR: Global Property Research (GPR) provides services for leading financial institutions with top of the line benchmarks. All index products use an extensive and unique proprietary database of global listed property and infrastructure companies. GPR has a proven track record since 1995.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
In addition to the primary ESG indices – GPR Europe ESG + Index, GPR Europe ex-UK ESG + Index, and GPR Eurozone ESG+, custom data packages are also available, e.g. geographical segments such as World or World Ex USA.
For this data source, RIMES provides retrievable data items such as:
- Annualized Dividend Yield, Annualized Volatility, Continent Code, Country Code, Dividend Return Gross, Free Float Index ID, Free Float Market Cap, Index Constituent Weight, Index Gross, ISIN, Local Currency Code, Local Price, Market Cap, Price Index, Price Return, Sector Code, Shares Free Float, Total Return Gross, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.