- GPR General Index – reflects the performance of the full global universe of property companies.
- GPR 250 Property Securities Index – consists of the 250 most liquid property companies worldwide, and only uses the tradable market capitalization of these companies as index weights.
- GPR Petercam European Property Shares Indices – Petercam Securities Real Estate Europe invests mainly in securities representative of the European property sector, in its broad sense, having their registered office in or having a large part of their business in Europe. These securities consist, but not exclusively, of shares in sicafi (fixed capital real estate investment funds), real estate investment certificates, shares in real estate companies, companies active in real estate promotion and development and shares in real estate debt securities investment funds.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For the GPR data source, RIMES hosts approximately 215 indices and 900 companies. For GPR Petercam European Property Shares Indices, RIMES hosts 11 indices and 70 companies.
Index coverage includes:
- GPR 250 and GPR General Indices, while constituent coverage includes GPR High Income REIT, Hedged, Adjusted, and UK-capped Constituents, Pepsi New Indices, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Daily Dividend Return, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Database Domain Code, Description, Gross Index, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Market Capitalization, Net Daily Dividend Return, Net Index, Net Return, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Total Return, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Investable Weight, Bloomberg Ticker, Continent Description, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Daily Total Return in Euros, Date of Portfolio, Industry Level 1 Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Value, Net Return, Price Return, Reference Date, REIT Flag (Source), Sector Code, Sector Description, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Tax Rate Percentage, Total Return Flag (Source), Unadjusted Price, Weight in Country, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.