The Hang Seng Index (HSI) is a capitalisation-weighted stock market index in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It is used to record and monitor daily changes of the largest companies of the Hong Kong stock market and as the main indicator of the overall market performance in Hong Kong. These companies represent about 70 percent of capitalisation of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. HSI Services Limited is responsible for compiling, publishing and managing the Hang Seng Index and a range of other stock indexes, such as Hang Seng Composite Index, Hang Seng HK MidCap Index, etc.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 42 indices and 900 companies.
Index coverage includes:
- Hang Seng Indexes (50, China, Composite, Freefloat Composite, Hk, Hong Kong Composite, Mainland, Reit)
- HSI Commerce & Industry Sub-Index
- HSI Finance Sub-Index
- HSI Properties Sub-Index
- HSI Utilities Sub-Index, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Country Code/Desc, Currency Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Description Chinese, Market Identifier Code, Divendend Yield, Gross Index In Local Currency, Index Turnover (Millions), Number Of Constituents, Price Index High, Price Index in Local Currency, Price Index Low, Price to Earning Ratio, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Date Of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share, Index Point Contribution, Industry Level 1 Code/ Desc, Isin Code, Reuters Identification Code, Sedol Code, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price In Local Currency, Weight In Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.