HNX Fixed Income Indices are built by selecting eligible constituents from Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) listed treasury bonds, which account for 71% of all listed Government Bonds. These indices were created to help information transparency in the Vietnamese Bond Market, support the Vietnamese Government in evaluating macro-economic policies influence on the local bond market, and assisting the investment management industry in analyzing, forecasting and managing bond portfolios.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 139 bonds and 4 indices. Index coverage includes the KBNN Composite Fixed Income Index and KBNN 2, 3 & 5 Years Fixed Income Indexes.
Some of the data items available from this source include the following:
- Index Items – Average Accrued Interest, Average Convexity, Average Coupon, Average Macaulay Duration, Average Years to Maturity, Gross Index, Price Index, Total Return, etc.
- Bond Items – Clean Price, Convexity, Coupon, Database Symbol (Source), Date of Portfolio, Dirty Price, Index Symbol (Source), Last Price Date, Macaulay Duration, Maturity Date, Previous Day Clean Price, Previous Dirty Price, Shares Outstanding, Shares Outstanding (Current), Yield to Maturity, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.