The HKMA is the central banking institution of Hong Kong. In fulfilling our statutory mandate, our people contribute their expertise to the financial community and to Hong Kong. While the HKMA is an integral part of the Government, it employs staff on terms different from those of the civil service to attract personnel with the right experience and expertise. Exchange Fund Bills and Notes (EFBNs) are Hong Kong dollar debt securities issued by the HKMA. They constitute direct, unsecured, unconditional and general obligations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government for the account of the Exchange Fund and have the same status as all other unsecured debt of the Government.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 770 bonds. Some of the data items available include:
- Clean Price
- Database Domain Code
- Database Source/Symbol
- Date of Portfolio
- Last Price Date
- Maturity Date
- Term of Security
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.