Officially inaugurated in 2000, Hochiminh Stock Exchange (HOSE) is the first and largest centralized stock market in Vietnam, with a vision to be in line with international standards and a trustful exchange for market participants. In just under 20 years of operation, the Exchange has significantly contributed to the State-owned enterprises’ restructuring process; improved listed companies’ operational efficiency, information transparency and corporate governance; and supported Vietnam securities market to achieve the Emerging Market status.
VNX Allshare was launched to make it easier to track the performance of the country’s two bourses, the HNX and the Vn-Index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 640 companies and 17 indices, including the VN Index, VN All-share, and VN Smallcap.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Capping Factor, Date of Portfolio, Investable Factor, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, etc.
- Index Items – Database Domain Code, Database Symbol, Description, Last Price Date, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Price Index, Total Volume Traded, Value Traded, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.