The mission of ÁKK is to finance the government debt and the central government deficit at the lowest costs in the long run taking account of risks, at a high professional level and by using sophisticated methods. The MAX Index family is a set of widely used domestic government bond market benchmarks in Hungary. The index family consist the RMAX, MAX, MAX Composite and ZMAX indices. The indices calculated and published by the Hungarian Government Debt Management Agency Ltd. on a daily basis. The index calculation method follows the EFFAS Bond Commission’s total return bond index recommendations.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 5 indices and 50 bonds. Index coverage includes:
- Zmax Index, Rmax Index, Max Index, Max Composit Index, Hungarian Treasury Yield Curve – All maturities
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Last Price Date, Total Return, Yield, etc.
- Bond Items: Accrued Interest, Average Ask Price, Average Bid Price, Clean Price, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, ISIN Code, ISIN Specific Description, Long Description, Maturity Date, Settlement Date, Tenor, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.