iBoxx European ABS indices provide market participants with a better understanding of the returns available from the European ABS market. The indices also help participants measure the relative performance of their assets as compared to the overall index or relevant sub-index or to compare the ABS market to other fixed income markets.
Strengths of the index include having the broad support of over 20 dealers’ pricing submissions, a standardized set of rules, and the guidance of separate, independent buy side and sell side committees surrounding index functions and advancements.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts two indices, Markit iBoxx Netherlands RMBS AAA (AAA) and EUR Index Markit iBoxx Europe ABS (AAA) EUR Index index.
Some of the index data items available include:
- Average Life, Base Market Capitalization, Cash Balance DM/WAL, Asset Value/Depth, Last Price Date, Date of Last, Update Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.