The Markit iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan index family represents the fixed income market for USD denominated bonds from Asian issuers. The index family offers broad coverage of the Asian USD bond universe and maintains minimum standards of investability and liquidity. It is part of the global Markit iBoxx index families, which are representative and objective benchmarks for assessing the performance of bond markets and investments.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 2500 bonds and 700 indices, including:
- Markit iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Indices and
- Markit iBoxx USD Liquid Asia ex-Japan Corporates Large Cap Investment Grade.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items – Accrued Interest, Ask Price, Asset Swap, Base Market Value, Benchmark Spread to Benchmark Curve, Bid Price, Clean Price, Convexity, Coupon, Currency Code, Currency Investable Weight, Day Count, Dirty Price, Dollar Value Change, Duration Weighted Exposure, Effective Duration, Excess Return, Ex-Dividend, First Coupon Date, First Settle Date, Flag Is Fixed to Float, Flag Is Hybrid Capital, Flag Is Perpetual, Index Price, Interest Accrued Date, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Issue Description, Issuer Class Level 1, Level 5 Sector Classification, Level 6 Sector Classification, Macaulay Duration, Market Value, Market Value in Local Currency, Maturity Bands, Maturity Date, Mid Price, Modified Duration, Month to Date Excess Return, Next Call Date, Next Coupon Date, Notional Outstanding, Number of Price Contributors, Option Adjusted Spread, Paid Cash, Price Return Base Market Value, Pricing Type, Rating, Reference Date, Spread, Top Level Index Membership, Total Return, Weight in Index, Work Out Date,Years to Maturity, Yield, Z-Spread, etc.
- Index Items – Annual Modified Duration, Annual Yield, Asset Swap Margin, Cash Paid, Convexity, Coupon, Coupon Income Index, Dollar Value Change for 1 Basis Point, Effective Duration, Gross Index, Gross Price Index, Income Index, Index Benchmark Spread, Index Benchmark Spread to Benchmark Curve, ISIN Code of Price Index, Macaulay Duration, Market Value, Notional Outstanding, Number of Constituents, Option Adjusted Convexity, Option-Adjusted Spread, Portfolio Convexity, Portfolio Modified Duration, Portfolio Yield, Previous Price Index, Previous Total Return in Euros, Price Duration, Price Index, Redemption Income Index, Modified Duration, Total Return, Years to Maturity, Yield, Z-Spread, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.