Indonesia Bond Pricing Agency (IBPA), a subsidiary of Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), is a licensed securities pricing agency in Indonesia, providing Bond, Sukuk, and other securities pricing and information services for the Indonesian securities market. Indonesia Bond Pricing Agency is a private institution that focuses on the valuation of Indonesia Fixed Income Securities ABD Sukuk (Islamic/Shariah Bonds). The Company provides daily market fair price and yield information for all Indonesia Government Bonds and Sukuk.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 35 bonds and 1 index, the IBPA – Indonesia Government Global Bond Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond and Index items – Accrued Interest, Clean Price, Coupon, Coupon Frequency, Date of Portfolio, Day Count, Dirty Price, Investable Weight in Index Source), ISIN Code, Macaulay Duration, Market Value, Maturity Date, Modified Duration, Notional Outstanding, Yield to Maturity / Years to Maturity, Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.