ICE Data Services’ multi-asset class index solution supports all aspects of the benchmarking and performance measurement process.
ICE Data Indices combines leading reference data, evaluated pricing and analytics along with an established track record in index provisioning spanning 50 years to deliver unique, best-in-class index solutions. Dedicated to innovation and flexibility, we offer a wide range of indices and customized solutions to address the demands of a changing landscape. The pricing, analytics and market data offered through ICE Data Services support mission-critical processes across the front, middle and back offices of organizations around the world.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For ICE Data US Domestic Equity Pricing, RIMES hosts:
- Companies (108938)
- Indexes (90130)
- Mutual Funds (79931)
- American Deposit Receipts (3484)
For ICE Data International Equity Pricing, RIMES hosts:
- Companies (777120)
- Indexes (65262)
- Options (573)
Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Price, Adjusted Volume In Shares, Adjustment Factor, Alias, Company Description, Company Symbol, Company Ticker, Country Code, Country Code Of Quotation, Country Iso Code, Country Of [Exchange, Incorporation, Quotation, Registration), Cross Reference, Currency Code, Current Number Of Shares Outstanding, Database Source, Description, Dividend Yield, Domain, Earnings Per Share, Exchange Code, Exchange Rate, Exchange Security, Exchange code, FTSP Industry Code, Indicated Annual Dividend, Industry Code, Isin Code, Iso Company Code, Issue Status , Issue Type Code, etc.
- Issuer, Last Price, Last Price Date, Last Price Of Security, Live Marker, Market Value, Number Of Shares (Historical), Par Value, Price Index, Security Issue, Security Type, Sedol, Share Date, Share Description, Share Flag, Shares Outstanding, Sic Code, Status, Status Code, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Ask Price, Unadjusted Bid Price, Unadjusted Close Price, Unadjusted High Price, Unadjusted Low Price, Unadjusted Opening Price, Unadjusted Volume In Shares, Valorin form Identifier, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.