The BBA is the leading trade association for the UK banking and financial services sector, representing over 200 member banks from 60 countries on the full range of UK and international banking issues. BBA Libor is the primary benchmark for short term interest rates globally and is used as the basis for the settlement of interest rate contracts on many of the world’s major futures and options exchanges. It has also been used as a barometer to measure the health of financial money markets and is used in many loan agreements throughout global markets including mortgage agreements. Refinitiv sets BBA Libor on a daily basis and these rates are available for free on a two month delay for a six month period.
ICE Benchmark Administration Limited (IBA) was established in July 2013 following an announcement by the Hogg Tendering Advisory Committee, an independent committee set up by the UK government to select the new administrator for the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR).
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 35 reference rates.
Money Market securities coverage includes:
- CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, USD, etc.
Available data items include:
- Last Price Date
- Series Value
- Database Source
- Database Symbol, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.