ICE Swap Rate, formerly known as ISDAFIX, is recognised as the principal global benchmark for swap rates and spreads for interest rate swaps. It represents the mid-price for interest rate swaps (the fixed leg), at particular times of the day, in three major currencies (EUR, GBP and USD) and in tenors ranging from 1 year to 30 years. ICE Swap Rate is used as the exercise value for cash-settled swaptions, for close-out payments on early terminations of interest rate swaps, for some floating rate bonds and for valuing portfolios of interest rate swaps.
ICE Swap Rate is the first global benchmark to transition from a submission-based rate, using inputs from a panel of banks to a rate based on tradable quotes sourced from regulated electronic trading venues – requiring no subjective or expert judgment. Under the new patented methodology, ICE Swap Rate accurately reflects what was tradable in the market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 40 reference rates, including ISDAFIX (EUR, GBP, USD).
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Symbol
- Last Price Date
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.