The ICE BofAML Fixed Income Indices track the performance of the global investment grade, high-yield and emerging debt markets. In addition to the flagship global, regional and country specific indices, more than 4,000 ICE BofAML indices segment the markets into smaller segments based on sector, rating, maturity, etc. Total returns are published in local currency terms as well as converted into alternate base currencies on either an unhedged or hedged basis. Excess returns measure the performance of each index relative to a risk matched basket of government bonds or swaps. Other characteristics and relative value metrics that are available include the index spread, yield, maturity, duration, convexity, composite rating and capitalization along with numerous other statistics.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts:
- Bonds (212856)
- Companies (14887)
- Indexes (5475)
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items: Bond Equivalent YTM, Convexity/ Convexity To Worst/ Effective Convexity, Coupon, Effective Duration, Effective Yield, Exchange Rate, Investable Weight, ISIN Number, ISO Country Code, ISO Currency, Issue Date, Issuer Id, Maturity Date, Maturity Type, Maturity/ Weighted Average Life, ML Industry Levels, Modified Duration/ Modified Duration To Worst, Month-End FX Forward, Par Weighted Coupon, Rating, Semi-Convexity, Semi-Yield To Worst, Ticker, Years To Worst, Yield To Maturity, Yield To Worst, etc.
- Index Items: Average Bond Equivalent YTM, Average Convexity, Average Convexity To Worst, Average Effective Convexity/Duration/Yield, Average Maturity, Excess Return Percent MTD, Modified Duration, Modified Duration To Worst, Market Weighted Coupon, Number Of Issues, Par-Weighted Coupon, PRR Percent MTD In LOC, Rating, Semi-Convexity, Semi-Convexity To Worst, Semi-Modified Duration, Semi-Modified Duration To Worst, Semi-Yield To Worst, TRR Percent MTD In LOC/ YTD In Loc, Years To Worst, Yield To Maturity, Yield To Worst, YTD, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.