IdealRatings services have been reviewed and approved by several Shariah scholars and advisors globally as the service has been designed to support in making investment decisions by screening and managing the compliance cycle for Shariah compliant products, such as equities, funds, REITs and indexes.
- IdealRatings covers more than 40,000 equities in over 160 countries.
- IdealRatings is a data company – data and screening for responsible and faith based investment.
- IdealRatings stores up to 300 data items on each company for approximately 40,000 listed equities, plus approximately 1,000 REITS.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 145 companies and the IdealRatings Global REITs Index. Some of the data items available for this source include:
- Index Items – Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Capping Factor, Country Code, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share , Effective Date, Event Date, Exchange Rate, Float Shares, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value , Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Opening Exchange Rate, Opening Investable Market Value, Raw Market Value in US Dollars, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Source Investible Value in US Dollars, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.