IHS Markit provides forward curve, volatility and correlations data on a monthly or daily basis, depending on customer requirements for the energy, metals and soft markets. They publish forward curve data, in particular, at the hourly, daily, monthly, quarterly, seasonal and annual levels, based on the specifics of that curve.
- Sound data – Pricing sourced from major trading institutions, with rigorous cleaning processes applied
- Objectivity – Independent datasets for checking traders’ marks as well as enabling accurate and independent calculation of daily P&L
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts Settlement Price, High Price, Open Interest, Low Price and Volume securities for IHS Crops (approximately 13300 economic data securities), Financials (approximately 52300 Futures), Foods (approximately 15500 Spot and Settlement Prices) and Industrials (approximately 164000 economic data securities) and Metals (approximately 27000 securities).
Some of the data items available include:
- Annual Frequency Value
- Country Code
- Daily Frequency Value
- Database Domain Code
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Documentation Lines of Series
- Frequency of Series
- Monthly Frequency Value
- Quarterly Frequency Value
- Semi-Annual Frequency Value
- Weekly Frequency Value
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.