IndexIQ’s Rules-Based Alpha™ index solutions take indexing to the next level by combining the benefits of traditional index investing — rules-based methodologies, low turnover, tax efficiency, low cost, systematic rebalancing and no manager selection risk — with the alpha potential sought by active managers. The result is an expansive range of innovative index solutions designed to translate sophisticated investment strategies into products that can be more easily understood and accessed by all investors.
The IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Index attempts to replicate the risk-adjusted return characteristics of hedge funds using various hedge fund investment styles, including long/short equity, global macro, market neutral, event-driven, fixed income arbitrage and emerging markets. The Index objective is to replicate the return characteristics of the Hedge Fund universe.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Index.
Top holdings include:
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF
- iShares iBoxx Investment Grade
- iShares Short Treasury Bond
- iShares US Preferred Stock ETF
- Xtrackers MSCI EAFE Hedged Equity ETF
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Symbol
- Number of Positions
- Index Beta vs. S&P 500
- Reweighting Frequency
- Index Dividend Yield
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.