– Indexing Redefined
Founded in 2005 and with offices in New York, Prague, and New Delhi, Indxx endeavors to deliver innovative and custom indexing and calculation solutions to the investment management community at large. Our Index Development division:
- Creates unique index concepts in-house by identifying key market trends and opportunities.
- Researches and develops Indxx-branded as well as white-labeled indices for specific clients upon request, including backtesting and optimization of both active and passive strategies.
- Licenses indices to our clients, who include asset managers, banks, hedge funds, corporations, and ETP (exchange-traded product) issuers.
In addition, our Index Calculation division also offers real-time and end of day independent calculation services to clients around the world.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts more than 45 indices. Index coverage includes:
- Suite of leading thematic indices, including the Indxx Global Robotics & Artificial Intelligence Thematic Index, Indxx Global Cloud Computing Index, Indxx Global Fintech Thematic Index, Indxx 5G & NextG Thematic Index, etc.
- Benchmark indices such as the Indxx 500 Index.
- Income indices such as the Indxx Real Asset Income Index and Indxx Private Credit Index
Some of the historical data items available include:
- Gross Total Return Index, Net Total Return Index, Price Return Index, Gross Index in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Divisor Factor, Shares, Last Price, Identification Factors, and multiple other data points