The European Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate Vehicles (INREV), incorporated in 2002, is a non-profit association located in the Netherlands that provides services and education for investors interested in the European non-listed real estate fund market. INREV states its goal is to improve the accessibility of non-listed real estate by promoting greater transparency, accessibility, professionalism and standards of best practice.
As a pan-European body, it represents a platform for the sharing and dissemination of knowledge on the non-listed real estate fund market. Performance of non-listed real estate vehicles is covered by the INREV Index. The INREV Index measures annual Net Asset Value based performance on a quarterly and annual basis. The INREV annual index is published in the third week of April. The INREV Quarterly Index is published eight weeks after the quarter’s end.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 23 indices, including various INREV Funds Indices.
Some of the Index data items available include:
- Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Gearing Ratio, Last Price Date, Number of Constituents, Quarter Capital Growth Return, Quarter Income Return, Quarter Total Return, Total Return (in Australian Dollars, British Pound Sterling, Euros, Japanese Yen, Local Currency, USD)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.