Pareto Securities is a leading investment bank with its origins in the Nordic region. The key pillars supporting its business platform are strong relationships with issuers and investors, as well as deep industry knowledge that overlap closely with the successful industry clusters in its home markets. Pareto Securities is particularly renowned for its track record within oil and commodities related value chains; right from prospecting and extraction, through to processing and shipping.
Pareto Securities believe currency exposures can be profitably managed from the perspective of controlling risk rather than generating excess returns.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Pareto Currency Overlay Benchmark Index. Some of the currency items available include:
- Balance Rate
- Calculated Weighting Item
- Currency Code
- Current Date Weights
- Current Rebalance Date
- Current Set Pair Date\
- Daily Total Return
- Excess Return
- Investable Weight
- Total Return
- Value Rate
- Last Price Date
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.