In January 2019 the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) began publishing transaction-based one- and three-month Bankers’ Acceptance (BA) rates. These rates are published on a delayed basis for informational purposes only and replace the BA rates formerly published on the Bank of Canada website.
The data IIROC uses to calculate the Bankers’ Acceptance rates are transaction-based data delivered daily to IIROC through the Market Trade Reporting System (MTRS 2.0) as required by IIROC Rule 2800C. In May 2018, IIROC also began publishing transaction-based Bond and Money Markets Secondary Trading Statistics, also formerly published by the Bank of Canada. The publication of the BA rates is another step in IIROC’s work with the Bank of Canada to further enhance the transparency of the debt market in Canada for the benefit of all market participants.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts two reference rates, including 1 and 3 Month BA Rates.
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Database Symbol
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.