IPOX Schuster LLC is an independent, research-driven financial services firm specializing in financial products design related to global IPOs and spin-offs. Their underlying philosophy involves classifying IPOs and spin-offs as a separate equity sector for a substantial period of time in aftermarket trading. The main product is the series of IPOX® Indexes, a set of benchmark indexes encompassing an index technology which allows for scalable, investable and sustainable exposure into global IPO and spin-off performance, often a pure proxy for economic growth and innovation.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1500 companies and 9 indexes. Index coverage includes multiple IPOX Indices, including International, Global, Europe, Asia, and U.S. Indices. Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Capping Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Dividend Per Share, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.