This International Standard specifies a universal method of identifying exchanges, trading platforms, regulated or non-regulated markets and trade reporting facilities as sources of prices and related information in order to facilitate automated processing.
The MIC list is published on the second Monday of the month or the following business day if it falls on a public holiday in the country of the ISO 10383 Registration Authority (RA). The modifications become effective on the fourth Monday of the month.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1130 Reference securities.
Some of the index data items available include:
- Description, Last Price Date, Market Identifier Code, Market Identifier Code to Exchange City Description, Market Identifier Code to Country Description, Market Identifier Code to Country Code, Market Identifier Description, All Market Identifier Codes MIC, Market Identifier Exchange URL, Official Place of Listing, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.