Founded in 1985, the Institutional Shareholder Services group of companies (“ISS”) empowers investors and companies to build for long-term and sustainable growth by providing high-quality data, analytics, and insight.
The ISS Governance QualityScore identifies potential risk or investor concerns based on executive compensation, leadership structure, shareholder responsiveness, and other factors. Find the QualityScore in the “Corporate Governance” section of each company’s Yahoo Finance Profile page.
The QualityScore may be supplemented by component scores for Board Structure, Compensation, Shareholder Rights, and Audit & Risk Oversight.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 6652 companies. Some of the data items available include the following:
- Answer Points, Answer Text, Answer Value, Audit Decile Score, Audit Sum of Factors, Board Decile Score, Board Sum of Factors, CINS Number, Compensation Decile Score, Compensation Sum of Factors, Country Code, CUSIP Code, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, Description, Display Text,
- Governance Area, ISIN Code, Last Update Date & Time, Overall Decile Score, Overall Sum of Factors, Question (Factor) Description, Region Flag, SEDOL Code, Shareholder Decile Score, Shareholder Sum of Factors, Ticker, Unique Answer ID, Unique Question ID, WKN Identifier, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.