J.P. Morgan Asia Diversified (JADE) suite of indices (JADE) provides investors with a robust, diversified benchmark that tracks local currency government bonds issued by emerging and developed Asian countries (excluding Japan).
The two main composite series of the index are the JADE Broad and the JADE Global. The JADE Broad contains all eligible countries within the Asia region (excluding Japan) that meet the index criteria, regardless of capital controls or taxation hurdles. Countries that are closed to foreign investors are not eligible. The JADE Global excludes countries with capital controls. as well as those inaccessible to foreign investors. Countries are capped at twenty percent in both versions.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 18 money market securities, 360 bonds, and 18 indices, including Jade Broad Indices and Jade Global Indices. Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items: Accrued Interest, Capped Market Value, Capped Notional Outstanding, Capping Factor, Clean Price, Convexity, Country Code, Coupon, Currency Code, Daily Return in Euros, Frequency of Series, Hedged Total Return, Inclusion Direction/Percentage, Investable Market Value, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, ISO Currency Code, Issue Date, Liquidity Code, Macaulay Duration, Market Value, Maturity Bands, Maturity Date, Modified Duration, Notional Outstanding, Reference Date, Total Return, Unadjusted Investable Weight, Weight in Index, Weight Within Country, Weighted Total Return in US Dollars, Year to Date Total Return in US Dollars, Yield, etc.
- Index Items: Average Convexity, Average Coupon, Average Maturity, Average Modified Duration, Average Yield, Hedged Total Return, Index Inclusion Factor, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Total Return, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.