The J.P. Morgan Short Duration High Yield Strategy aims to generate a high level of income and stable returns over a market cycle with lower volatility than the broad high yield market. They believe that high yield performance is driven by the management of credit risk — at every stage of the investment process. At the center of their approach is continuous fundamental evaluation of high yield securities guided by macro insights. The portfolio construction is a dynamic process that reflects assessment of the direction and trend of credit fundamentals.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 5 indices and 15 futures, including the the J.P. Morgan Credit Global High Yield Short Volatility Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Description, Database Domain Code, Last Price Date, Database Symbol, Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.