J.P. Morgan’s developed markets indices include the inflation-linked bond index ELSI (Euro Linker Securities Index). Inflation-indexed bonds (also known as inflation-linked bonds or colloquially as linkers) are bonds where the principal is indexed to inflation. They are thus designed to cut out the inflation risk of an investment. The inflation-linked market primarily consists of sovereign bonds, with privately issued inflation-linked bonds constituting a small portion of the market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this database, RIMES hosts data for approximately 51 bonds and 3 indices.
Index coverage includes:
- JPM Euro Linker Securities 1 – 10 Index, JPM Euro Linker Securities 10+ index, and JPM Euro Linker Securities Index.
Some of the Index and bond items available include:
- Accrued Interest, Convexity, Country, Coupon, Coupon Frequency, Currency, Database Symbol, Date Of Portfolio, Description, Index Component Weight, Inflation Coefficient, Isin Code, Macaulay Duration, Market Value, Maturity Date/Sector, Modified Duration, Notional Outstanding, in Euros, in LOC, Price, Total Return, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.