The J.P. Morgan U.S. Tips Index, or JUSTINE, is a total return index that measures the performance of the TIPS market. The index contains U.S. government issued inflation-linked bonds, where bond payments are linked to the underlying CPI-U index. Corporate or quasi-government securities are not included. The return from holding the underlying bonds is inflation protected to provide investors with a real total return. In line with other J.P. Morgan Government indexes, coupons are reinvested into the index as soon as they are paid and the JUSTINE index is rebalanced on the first business day of the month.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 60 bonds and 3 indices, including: JPM US Tips Index; 1-10 Index, and 10+ Index.
Some of the data items currently available include:
- Accrued Interest, Convexity, Country, Country Iso Code, Coupon, Coupon Frequency, Currency, Date, Description, Index Alias, Index Component Weight, Inflation Coefficient, ISIN, Macaulay Duration, Market Value, Maturity Date, Maturity Sector, Modified Duration, Outstanding Face Value, Price, Total Return Index, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.