The JPX-Nikkei Index 400 is composed of companies with high appeal for investors, which meet requirements of global investment standards, such as efficient use of capital and investor-focused management perspectives. The index was jointly developed by Nikkei, Japan Exchange Group and Tokyo Stock Exchange. JPX-Nikkei 400 is composed common stocks whose main market is the TSE 1st section, 2nd section, and JASDAQ market (in principle). The index is calculated based on market capitalization adjusted by FFW (Free Float Weight). The index is calculated by dividing the current total free float adjusted market value by “base market value”. Base market value is adjusted to maintain continuity in the index when the market value of constituents changes for non-market reasons. The index was calculated from January 6, 2014.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the JPX-Nikkei Index 400 Index and approximately 440 companies. Some of the data items available include: Adjusted FFW Ratio, Cumulative Operating Profit , Free Float Weight, Hedged Index (EUR, USD, GBP), Market Capitalization On The Base Date For Selection, Net Total Return, Price Index , ROE (3-Year Average), Trading Value (most recent 3 years), etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.