As South Africa’s only full service securities exchange, the JSE connects buyers and sellers in four different financial markets, namely equities, equity derivatives, commodity derivatives and interest rate products. The JSE Ltd offers the investor a truly first world trading environment, with world class technology, surveillance and settlement in an emerging market context. It is amongst the top 20 largest equities exchanges in terms of market capitalisation in the world. In terms of derivatives, the JSE is currently ranked the 20th largest exchange by the Futures Industry Association (FIA).
JSE offers a range of securities with post-trade and regulatory services to primary and secondary capital markets. It trades in bonds, bonds derivatives, debentures, equities, warrants, exchange traded products, and gold coins, as well as agricultural, currency, energy, equity, metal, and interest rate derivatives. JSE Limited also offers clearing, settlement, and assurance services; index services; funds management services; technology services; and information services, including market data, as well as sells live, statistical, historical, and end-of-day data. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Sandton, South Africa.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1564 companies. Some of the items available include:
- Capital Payment Yield, Database Domain Code, Effective Yield, Exchange Board, Exchange Identification Code, Gain/Loss, Index Symbol (Source), Instrument REIT Distribution Yield, ISIN Code Index Level, Last Offer Price, Market Type (Source), Opening Yield, Sector Description, Status Flag, Traded Flag, Unadjusted Bid Price, Unadjusted Price (high/low), Volume, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.