Korea Asset Pricing Corporation operates as a bond rating agency in South Korea. The company provides financial information after analysis of fair price and structured finance of various financial instruments, including bonds. Korea Asset Pricing Corporation was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the MMI Composite Index and MMI_call.
Some of the data items available include:
- Date of Portfolio
- Database Domain Code
- Daily Total Return
- Last Price Date
- Database Symbol
- Total Return
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.