KRX has released a variety of indices for stocks, bonds, derivatives, strategies, etc., since the stock index was launched in 1964. KRX, as an index provider, is currently calculating an index family of over 130 equity and derivatives indices. KRX published the first stock price index using a price-weighted method in 1964. In 1983, reflecting international trends, KRX Stock Market Division introduced a new market capitalization based index, KOSPI, which is still in use today. Best known for Korean blue chip index KOSPI 200, KRX maintains and calculates various index families which consist of not only Equity indices but also Thematic, Derivatives, Strategy and Fixed income indices.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 2338 companies and 110 indices, including Kodi, Kogi, Kosdaq, Kospi, Kostar, and KRX indices. Data includes prices, weights, marketcaps, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index data – File Date, Index Isin, Index Name (Eng and Kr), Index Codes, Constituent Isin, Constituent Code, Constituent Name (En & Kr, Security Type, Country Of Domicile, Country Of Listing, Currency Code, Mic Size, Listed Shares, Market Cap, Index Share, Price, Point Change, Highest/ Lowest Price, Free-Float Factor, Capping Factor, Adjusting Factor, Index Market Cap, Index Weight, Earning Per Share, Bv Per Share, Dividend Per Share, etc.
- Constituent Data – File Date, Index Isin, Index Name (En & Kr), Index Codes, Reserved (1-8), Constituent Isin, Constituent Code, Constituent Name (En &Kr), Security Type, Country Of Domicile, Country Of Listing, Currency Code, Mic Size, Listed Shares, Market Cap, Index Share, Price Point Change, Highest/Lowest Price, Free-Float Factor, Capping Factor, Adjusting Factor, Index Market Cap, Index Weight-earning Per Share, Dividend Per Share, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.