LPX AG is a leading research house in the field of Listed Alternatives and offers investment professionals a wide range of services. As an index sponsor, LPX AG offers representative benchmarks for the Private Equity and Infrastructure asset classes. Based on in-depth research, LPX AG offers investment advisory and research data to a broad array of financial institutions seeking liquid exposure to alternative asset classes.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES currently hosts 237 companies and 16 indices, including LPX and NMX indices, plus constituent data.
- The LPX index family fulfills the needs of institutional and private market participants. Thereby, the design, development and delivery of the LPX indices ensure that they are investable, tradable and transparent. LPX indices are designed to reflect the risk and return characteristics of the largest and most liquid listed private equity companies (Global indices), equity companies with a focus on geographical regions (Europe, America, UK), and listed private equity companies with a focus in investment styles (Buyout, Venture, Mezzanine, etc.).
- The NMX Equity Index series is the first to reflect the risk and return characteristics of the core infrastructure universe. The index design ensures that only core infrastructure companies are considered. The compilation methodology is based on objective criteria and allows for the identification of infrastructure companies, which are characterized by a natural monopoly market position (i.e., companies, which own and operate a physical infrastructure network). NMX indices are designed to reflect the risk and return characteristics of the largest and most liquid listed infrastructure companies (Global indices), infrastructure companies with a focus on geographical regions (Europe, America, UK), and listed infrastructure companies with a focus in investment styles (Energy, Transport, Water, etc.).
Some of the data items available include the following:
- Index Items: Market Capitalization, Net Index, Price Index, etc. (various currencies: Euros, US Dollars, Swiss Francs, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Japanese Yen and Swedish Krona), etc.
- Company Items: Bloomberg Ticker, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share, Exchange Rate, Exchange Rate to Euros, Index Currency Code, Investable Factor, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Day Data, Shares Outstanding, Special Dividend Per Share , Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.