The MAC Solar Index is comprised of companies active across the solar energy value chain including the manufacture of solar energy equipment and the financing, development and operation of projects. This is an investable modified market cap weighted and a passive solar energy index , qualified solar stocks listed on exchanges in developed countries. As a diversified solar index, it includes solar technologies (crystalline and thin-film photovoltaic solar and solar thermal), the entire value chain (raw materials, manufacturing, installers, solar plant operations, financing, etc), and related solar equipment such as power inverters, encapsulates, etc.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 25 companies an one index, the MAC Global Solar Energy Index. Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Branding, Country, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization in US, Net Index in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Country Description, Currency Code, Daily Price, Daily Total Return, Dividend Per Share Gross/Net, Dow Jones Industry Code, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Growth Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Return, Opening Unadjusted Price, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.